Hardwood Flooring Services By Eternity Floors

Eternity Floors - floor refinishing Chicago

Hardwood Flooring Services & Floor Repair Services

We serve the great Chicago Land and surrounding Suburbs


  • Floor Refinishing

  • Floor Engineering

  • Dustless floor Sanding

  • Custom Staining

  • Prefinished Flooring

  • Staircase Refinishing and installation

  • Staircase Railing Installation

  • Repairs and Buffing

Are you looking for a reliable, experienced company for your Chicago Flooring install, floor refinishing? Eternity Floors aims to show that true effort, dedication and attention to detail for every project; installation, sanding, staining, refinishing, repairs – big or small, residential or commercial, can produce a unique and beautiful result for each client while customizing the work to fit your environment and budget.
Every project is a challenge that we are delighted to be taking up with a crew that is dedicated and passionate about what we do and highly committed to exceptional customer service by being transparent and available.
Our perpetual commitment to high-quality flooring and the pursuit of a visually striking result is what makes Eternity Floors stand ahead of the competition in Chicago Flooring Business.

Being one of the most trusted flooring services as a professional Chicago Flooring Contractor we provide top-quality residential and commercial wood flooring solutions because we offer a hardwood flooring service that comes with services such as installation, sanding and finishing of Hardwood and solid wood floors. Other services include Prefinishing, Engineering and Fitting of Laminate floors.

Why Us:

  • Owner Operated
  • Fully Licensed and Insured
  • Green Products Used
  • On Budget and On Time
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Dependable and Courteous Service

Serving all Chicago locations, including all suburbs

We service areas within the North, West and South Suburbs, as well as various Chicago-land metropolitan areas (including Northern Chicago and the Downtown area). Some of our Suburban work locations include Lake Forest, Winnetka, Highland Park, Oak Brook, Naperville, Orland Park, Woodridge, Bolingbrook, Lemont, Downers Grove, Northbrook, Kenilworth, Burr Ridge,  Barrington, and Evanston. We pride ourselves on using only top quality Hardwood Flooring Materials in order to provide you with the best possible wooden flooring results, so you can take pride in your home. Each of our custom wooden floors has its own uniqueness with diverse textures and finishes, for you to choose from, in order to get the style you are looking for.

Hardwood Floor Installation

hardwood floor installation
Chicago Flooring Services

Hardwood Flooring Services

Hardwood Flooring Services of new wood floors: Solid Hardwood, Engineered wood, Laminated, Pergo …  read more

hardwood floor installation

Chicago Flooring

We are more than willing to carry out any other type of hardwood floor repair, including spot repairs, too. We always give a free quote and will walk through …read more

hardwood floor installation

Chicago Flooring

Refinishing is easier to do than replacing the flooring, requires less time and is less expensive.A recoat can restore the beauty of your floor quickly and put off the necessity for a complete refinishing job …read more

hardwood floor installation

HEPA Certified

The system has powerful vacuum motors connected to all the sanding equipment and captures most if not all the dust during sanding. HEPA Certified equipments …read more

Looking for affordable Chicago Hardwood Floor Installation, Refinishing, Sanding and Repair services ? Eternity Floors is offering top quality flooring services at affordable and competitive prices.

Our Hardwood Flooring Services, provide the services such as Installation, Sanding, and Finishing of Hardwood and Solid Wood floors. Other services include Prefinishing, Engineering, and Fitting of Laminate floors. We are also experts in various carpentry work.

To contact us, please fill out the contact us form to arrange a free, no obligation, on site consultation, in order for us to offer you our best price. We can we arrange on site consultations, and offer a face to face estimate and to show you the samples of the wood floors for your home.

Eternity Floors has the knowledge and equipment to provide you with the best Hardwood Flooring Services,  Hardwood floor refinishing job at the best price. Our Dustless Floor Sanding system can collect up to 98% of the dust from sanding process, while the remaining 2% is circulated around the working area.




Achieve Your Comfort Goals

Our first quality is maintaining our standards thru all our customers, Quality, Competitive Pricing and Happy Customers is our recipe in the Hardwood Floors Business in Chicago area and check our reviews